[Nfbmo] I need contact information for some members of the Public Relations Committee

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 5 19:22:38 UTC 2016

Greetings fellow Missouri Federationists:

Attached is a Word Document containing the names of the members of the Public Relations Committee of which I am the Chair. I am writing because I need contact information, i.e., e-mail address and phone number, for the following individuals:

Jenny Carmack
Carolyn McGee
Melissa Smith
Holly Carneal
Brittany Berk
Carie Ford
Grace Warn
Paul Weingartner
Larry Arnold

Please send me an e-mail with the subject "PRC contact info." My contact information is as follows:

e-mail: dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
phone 816-621-0902

Best Regards

Daniel Garcia, Chair
Public Relations Committee National Federation of the Blind of Missouri