[Nfbmo] Tell us whats going on in your chapter

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 21:28:44 UTC 2016

Hello Missouri,

Since the Holidays are coming up we in the social media committee would like to know what your chapters are up to. December is going to be a busy month for everyone and we would like to help you promote any events your chapters might be having. This can include holiday parties, special events or not even having a meeting because of the holidays.
We like to promote events going on in Missouri on Tuesdays so please get this to us by the end of the week so we can plan ahead and get the right things promoted.

I would also like to know if anyone would be interested in participating in a Facebook 102 training? It would include answering questions beyond setting up a Facebook account.
Also if anyone is still needing assistance with setting up a page feel free to call me directly. I would be more than happy to help.

Happy Holidays
Amy Plumlee
Social Media chairperson
olddrumnfb at gmail.com