[Nfbmo] Tell us whats going on in your chapter

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 02:47:35 UTC 2016

The Kansas City Chapter will not be having a business meeting in December. Instead, we will be having a chapter Christmass party at Cascone's Italian Restaurant on Saturday, December 10. All are welcome to come. For more details please contact Kansas City Chapter President Ruby Polk by e-mail at rubypolk0 at sbcglobal.net or by phone at 816-305-9993 no later than December 1.

We normally have our business meetings on the third Saturday of the month. In January, 2017, this would coincide with the state affiliate board meeting; therefore, we will be having our January meeting on Saturday the 14th at the normal time and place (Second Floor of the Westport Branch Library from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.)

Best Regards

Daniel Garcia, First Vice President
Kansas City Chapter, National federation of the Blind of Missouri