[Nfbmo] Tell us whats going on in your chapter

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at charter.net
Tue Nov 22 15:46:59 UTC 2016

Hello all, happy Thanksgiving from the Columbia chapter!

On Saturday we had our November meeting, our officers for the 2017 year are;
Debbie Wunder president: Daci Cole Vice President; Carol Coulter,
treasurer; Gene Coulter,  secretary; Brittany Berk, board member.

During the month of December we will not have a business meeting, but
instead we will enjoy a holiday meal and celebration together. We have a
potluck dinner at Bethel Baptist church. We enjoy an overabundance of food,
fantastic fellowship, and a fun game of rob your neighbor.

Debbie Wunder