[Nfbmo] NFB-NEWSLINE Expands 2016 Election Information

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 14:45:36 UTC 2016

Greetings Voters!
We have expanded our information on the upcoming 2016 presidential election.

We now have the following information available on NFB-NEWSLINE:

The Republican Party Platform

The Democratic Party Platform

Material from Donald Trump's campaign website at DonaldJTrump.com

Material from Hillary Clinton's campaign website at HillaryClinton.com

Transcripts of the following Debates:

First presidential debate September 26, 2016 from NPR

Second presidential debate October 9, 2016 from Fortune

Vice presidential debate October 4, 2016 from the Washington Post

When available, we will be posting the transcript from the upcoming presidential debate on Wednesday, October 19, 2016.

These, in addition to the breaking news and newspaper article searches on both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, can be found using the telephone access method by pressing five on the main menu for "Newspapers in a Different State," then five for 2016 "Presidential Election." From there you can choose "Trump Positions," "Clinton Issues," "Republican Platform," "Democratic Platform," "Debates," "Breaking News," "Daily Newspaper," "International," or "Magazine" search results for Clinton or Trump. You will be able to read articles from today's and yesterday's publications.

To read about candidates for the 2016 Presidential Election using NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile, choose "Publications," then "Publication Options," then "All Publications" and look for"Trump Positions," "Clinton Issues," "Republican Platform," "Democratic Platform," "Debates," "Breaking News Search Results" or "Daily Newspaper Search Results" or "International Search Results" or "Magazine Search Results" for Clinton and Trump to read the most current information available.

We hope you can use this information to help make your voting decisions for this very important election.

If you want information about voting accessibility, you can visit this webpage https://nfb.org/hava-legislation for more information or call your local elections board.

Your NFB-NEWSLINE Team

NFB-NEWSLINE, A service of the National Federation of the Blind www.nfbnewsline.org

Make the print yours with KNFB Reader www.nfb.org/knfbreader