[Nfbmo] RSB-SRC Public Forum Announcement

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Tue Oct 11 23:54:35 UTC 2016

Public Forum Announcement.pdf

The RSB and SRC invite you to a Public Meeting. We would like to hear your
comments and concerns regarding the services we provide Missourians who are

blind and visually impaired. Please plan to attend. You may participate via
conference call by calling...

1-877-820-7831

conference call pin number required 35666479#

Public Forum

Rehabilitation Services for the Blind and the State Rehabilitation Council
for the Blind

Come and join us for guest speakers

MO Protection and Advocacy Services

Betty Farley, Director of Advocacy Administration, will be speaking on the
services provided through CAP and how to get their services if needed.

Alphapointe

7501 Prospect Ave

Kansas City, MO 64132

816-421-5848

Nov 3, 2016

6:00pm-8:00pm

Business Meeting: Friday, Nov 4th 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, 801 Westport Rd,
Kansas City MO 64111, Phone 816-931-1000

Conference call participants: After introductions the line will be muted for
about 30 minutes while the guest speaker is talking. After which we will
un-mute

the line for comments and questions.

Interpreters: Are available upon request, if you need an interpreter, if you
are deaf-blind, or would like a copy of this announcement in your preferred

medium, please contact us at 1-800-592-6004 prior to the meeting.

Comments: You may submit written comments to Cindy.Bitterman at dss.mo.gov or
by mailing them

to Cindy Bitterman, P.O. Box 2320, 615 Howerton Ct, Jefferson City MO
65102-2320.

To contact RSB or SRC please call (800) 592-6004