[Nfbmo] Baseball after convention

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 25 00:36:58 UTC 2016

Since the hotel where we will be holding our NFB of Missouri convention next April is close to Kauffman Stadium, we had discussed the possibility of going to see the Royals after convention on Sunday. The 2017 Royals schedule recently came out and it looks like they will be in Houston those 3 days, see URL below:

http://www.gamedaycalendar.com/schedules/mlb/kan/2017?month=4&year=2017

Though we won't be having October baseball around here this year, we are hopeful that next year our beloved team will do better.

Regards

Daniel Garcia
First Vice President, NFB of Kansas City Chapter