[Nfbmo] Baseball after convention

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sun Sep 25 05:03:41 UTC 2016

Daniel is correct, however, our hotel rates are still good for Sunday night
and the Royals home opener is at 3:15 on Monday. Traditionally tickets are
hard to get for opening day  unless you secure them when they first come out
or use a secondary seller.
I have no idea if anyone is interested just throwing  it out  for your
information.
Gene