[Nfbmo] Lunch

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 25 21:48:01 UTC 2016

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. The next meeting of the National
Federation of the Blind of Missouri Board of Directors will be held on
Saturday, October 1, and the location will be 1401 Hathman Pl., Columbia, MO
65202. We will be enjoying the hospitality of Services for Independent
Living who is generously providing us with a meeting place, and our lunch
will be provided by Honeybaked Ham. Choices are: ham, turkey, or tuna.
Whatever you decide on, it will come with a cookie and chips. The lunch will
cost ten dollars, and this will include a drink. These we will have
available separate from what we get from Honeybaked Ham.

I will need your orders to me by Wednesday evening. Please send them in a
message with the subject board meeting lunch. We will then call in the
orders early Thursday morning. Thank you so much, and I look forward to
seeing a bunch of you. Remember that we have our picnic immediately
following the board meeting, so it will be slightly abbreviated. We will
start at ten, and we will break no later than three.

If you plan to come to the Columbia chapter picnic, please notify Dacia
Cole. We are looking forward to a wonderful turnout.

Gary Wunder, President