[Nfbmo] Committee list for 2017 Convention.

Cory McMahon cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 18:23:08 UTC 2017

Thanks very much!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmo [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Erin Joy Magoon via Nfbmo
Sent: Saturday, April 1, 2017 12:01 AM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Erin Joy Magoon <erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com>
Subject: [Nfbmo] Committee list for 2017 Convention.

Hello, Everyone,

Please see attached the list of the committees, their chairs and the people serving on the committees.  I have also posted the list below for your convenience.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing everyone in less than a week!

NFB of Missouri 2017 Convention Committee List

Resolutions Committee: Erin Magoon, Chairman; Willa Patterson; Rita Lynch; Gene Coulter; Roger Crome; Larry Arnold; Holly Carneal; Brent Ford; Dan Keller

tenBroek: Laura Rios, Chairman; Donald Goosens; Tom Stevens; Amy Plumlee; Cari Ford; Rick Elgin; Jeff Giffen

Nominating Committee: Melissa Smith, Chairman; Ruby Polk; Chris Tisdal; Erin Magoon; Amy Plumlee; Roger Crome; Debbie Wunder; Dan Keller

Jernigan Award Committee: Dacia Cole, Chairman; Dan Flasar; Jeremiah Wells

--
Erin Joy Magoon
Seeing Eye Graduate 2004, Guide Dogs of America Graduate 2013 National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Corresponding Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Springfield Chapter Secretary/Treasurer National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Guide Dog Division Secretary
erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Cell Phone:
417-576-0037