[Nfbmo] Committee list for 2017 Convention.

Erin Joy Magoon erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 05:01:13 UTC 2017

Hello, Everyone,

Please see attached the list of the committees, their chairs and the
people serving on the committees.  I have also posted the list below
for your convenience.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing everyone in less than a week!

NFB of Missouri 2017 Convention Committee List

Resolutions Committee: Erin Magoon, Chairman; Willa Patterson; Rita
Lynch; Gene Coulter; Roger Crome; Larry Arnold; Holly Carneal; Brent
Ford; Dan Keller

tenBroek: Laura Rios, Chairman; Donald Goosens; Tom Stevens; Amy
Plumlee; Cari Ford; Rick Elgin; Jeff Giffen

Nominating Committee: Melissa Smith, Chairman; Ruby Polk; Chris
Tisdal; Erin Magoon; Amy Plumlee; Roger Crome; Debbie Wunder; Dan
Keller

Jernigan Award Committee: Dacia Cole, Chairman; Dan Flasar; Jeremiah Wells

--
Erin Joy Magoon
Seeing Eye Graduate 2004, Guide Dogs of America Graduate 2013
erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Cell Phone:
417-576-0037