[Nfbmo] the 56th state convention

sonofasailor5965 at gmail.com sonofasailor5965 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 04:17:39 UTC 2017

Hi Troops,
Unless we missed a state convention, this years convention should be the 56th convention, if we started having state conventions in 1962 one year after the break up, George Ritters reformed the Progressive Blind of Missouri in 1961 one year later we had our first state convention in Jefferson City on November 16, the birthday of the NFB.  Do the math with 62 being the first convention and 1971 being the 10th 81 being the 20th and so on, this year should be the 56th.  Dave Hutchins