[Nfbmo] the 56th state convention

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Mon Apr 3 06:07:31 UTC 2017

This is, in fact, our 55th convention. I do not believe there was a
convention in 1963. You are correct that the first convention was in
Jefferson City in November of 1962.  From what I can tell all conventions
after that have been in the Spring. We had our 11th convention in April of
1973 as noted from the excerpt of the 1973 convention minutes below.
Gene

National Federation of the Blind of Missouri, INC.
Eleventh Annual Convention; Aladdin Hotel, Kansas City MO. April 13, through
15, 1973. First Session

The meeting was called to order
by President Tiny Beedle at
9:10 A.M.