[Nfbmo] Pre Welcome to NFBMO State Convention in Kansas City

Ruby Polk rubypolk0 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 3 23:36:09 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone

Just a little Note to say that we in Kansas City are excited to Host the
Fifty-Fifth State Convention. We look forward to seeing all of you.

On Friday Evening there will be Chair Massages offered by the Kansas City
Chapter. The cost is $5 for ten minutes by a Massage Therapist.

Also, Transportation from Public Transportation points will be: Uber, (use
your Smart Phone), Yellow Cab, 816-444-4444, Metro Bus, 816-221-0660 or Call
a Friend.

See you at the NFBMO State Convention.

Thanks, Ruby Polk, President, NFBMO, Kansas City Chapter

Ruby Polk

SENT FROM MY I PHONE

NFBMO/Braille Skills

Phone: 816-305-9993