[Nfbmo] WHEREAS, the annual convention of NFBMO is coming soon; and WHEREAS, it's that time of year again...

Roger Crome r_crome1 at msn.com
Tue Apr 4 01:21:05 UTC 2017

When you have highly qualified people who have at least a Masters degree getting less than comparable wages, then there is a serious issue.  Additionally, I believe the blind employees should be able to access the same services as other blind workers.  This could be adequately accomplished with protections in place for fraud.

Sent from my iPhone