[Nfbmo] Convention Streaming Page is up

Randy Carmack randycarmack at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 04:53:22 UTC 2017

I am very pleased to announce that the Convention Streaming Page is now up
on the NFBMO.org webpage under the State Convention Menu.  I know that some
of you would like a more direct link so here it is below.

http://nfbmo.org/node/92

This page includes a downloadable agenda, a schedule of times that the
stream will be active and a link for the actual stream itself.

Please note - There will be times before Saturday morning that I will have
to do some brief testing of the stream.  If you receive an "Access Denied"
message to that page only, It means that I have just temporarily turned it
off for testing purposes.  Just check back later.

Thanks,
Randy Carmack
NFBMO.org Website Administrator
randycarmack at gmail.com