[Nfbmo] Fw: I need you to work the Missouri table

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 16:07:50 UTC 2017

I can do 6 to 7 pm. if someone would like to join me.

Gene Fleeman

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil -- it has no point.
Author unknown

*Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to
the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for
a tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or
visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org Your donation can take the blind further.*