[Nfbmo] David Dillon passed away.

Randy C randycarmack at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 05:42:59 UTC 2017

I am not sure how many people in the state affiliate knew David and
Adrienne Dillon but I thought that this might need to be posted on the
listserv.

With our deepest sympathies we announce the passing of long time Lewis &
Clark Chapter Member David Dillon.  David passed into God's direct care on
March 22.  The memorial service will be held in St. Louis on Friday, April
21 at 10 a.m. at All Saints and Ascension Episcopal Church on Lucas & Hunt
Road just south of I-70. Visitation at 9 a.m.  David and his wife Adrienne
were married for nearly 48 years and were devout NFB members.  Please keep
Adrienne and all of the Dillon family in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks,
Randy Carmack