[Nfbmo] Regarding National Convention

Carol cmcares at att.net
Wed Apr 26 04:23:12 UTC 2017

Hello, I believe there is been some confusion. The independent market is different then the Missouri table. We will need volunteers for both places. I have not sent out a message for timeslot for the Missouri table but I Will be doing that. Thank you Randy for supporting the Missouri table and trying to help me get people to work.
Shelia I have never worked in the independence market but I would be willing to give it a try.
Carol Morgan

Sent from my iPhone