[Nfbmo] Tell Congress to leave Social Security and Medicare alone.

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 20:32:33 UTC 2017

The NFB is a nonpartisan organization and we must maintain respect for all of our members. We cannot allow divisive political attacks on any party. We have to stick to issues and therefore posts from other organizations or movements that politicize issues will not be permitted here.

All should refrain from such inflammatory posts.
Shelia Wright President