[Nfbmo] The Passing of a Friend

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sun Feb 26 07:08:26 UTC 2017

I am so, so sorry to hear this. Mary was a gentle and kind soul while being
very strong and determined. She showed true grace in dealing with Melvin as
his health deteriorated. She and Melvin made Carol and I feel very welcome
in the Jackson County chapter during our brief stay in Kansas City. Even
though I haven't seen her in a long time I will miss her greatly.
Gene