[Nfbmo] NFB testimonials

Holly Carneal hollyc2013 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 18:48:45 UTC 2017

Hello friends,
The national office is asking for us to share why we are federationests on our organizations social media pages. They are hoping that these stories will allow people who are not associated with a chapter to feel more comfortable with the possibility of joining a chapter by seeing stories about how the NFB has helped people in their area. Not only will these stories be posted on social media, but we are also wanting to collect them for future advertisment purposes. Dacia and I are resposible for posting the stories as well as saving them so that we can use them at a later date. Please help us grow the NFB of Missouri by emailing us your story about why you are a federationest! Because we are partnering in this task, Dacia and I would both like to receive your story. Please send your story to the following email addresses:
daisydacia at centurytel.net
and
hollyc2013 at gmail.com
We are excited to hear your stories!