[Nfbmo] NFB testimonials

Dacia Cole dacia.luck at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 01:08:37 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I just want to take a moment to add a bit to Holy's email.

First of all, we are wanting these to be posted on Facebook if at all
possible.  Post them on your personal facebook pages and your chapter
pages.  Please make sure to use the hashtag why I am a federationist
when writing your story.  The  hashtag is made by pressing the shift
key with the number 3 on the number row of your computer then type the
text with no spaces after the hashtag.  It is most helpful to
capitalize the beginning letter of each word.

Here is how it should look.

#WhyIAmAFederationist

This goes at the end of your story.  Please respond with any questions you have.

thanks,

Dacia