[Nfbmo] documentary about young legally blind woman

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 21:09:25 UTC 2017

I should have put the word 'amazing' in quotes - a reference to the tiring
experience we all have that we can accomplish anything at all since we have
a  disability.  I'll watch it today, given that we're all frozen into our
homes for the weekend.

Thanks for the note.

Dan Flasar

In a message dated 1/12/2017 11:18:31 A.M. Central Standard Time,