[Nfbmo] Agenda

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 20 19:56:23 UTC 2017

AGENDA

January 21, 2017

Jefferson City Missouri

10:00 Call to order

Roll call of the Board of Directors

Introduction of all present

Reading of the minutes, Dacia Cole

Reading of the action points, Dacia Cole

Reading of the treasurers report, Carol Coulter

Governmental Affairs report, Shelia Wright

Ways and Means report, Carol Morgan or her designee

Membership Report, Debbie Wunder

Division reports: dog guide, DAN, merchants, student, parent

Website report, Randy Carmack

BELL Academy Report, Debbie Wunder

2017 convention planning; Gene Coulter, parents seminar, Carol Coulter

2018 Convention Planning, Gene Coulter

Report from Friends of Wolfner, Daniel Garcia

Report from the State Rehabilitation Council, Shelia Wright

Report from the Wolfner Advisory Committee, Dan Flasar

Blind Missourian report, Carol Coulter

Old business:

Conference call etiquette

Letter about the St. Louis Chapter

Current legal cases: Amiah Washington

Grammar seminar, a report from participants

Diversity in our divisions

New Business

Washington Seminar Jan 30 through Feb 2, 4 people γej a piece

Next board meeting after state convention

Adjourn