[Nfbmo] Our recording secretary gets one over on the president

dacia.luck at gmail.com dacia.luck at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 23:57:44 UTC 2017

I graciously except this round. I cannot wait to see who wins the next one my friend. LOL The raise to activate feature sounds like it's an interesting one. I have only heard it being used when sending an audio message. I wonder if this is something new with the iPhone 7? Have a great day.
Dacia

Sent from my iPhone