[Nfbmo] All Committee Chairpeople.

Erin Joy Magoon erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 20:36:34 UTC 2017

Hello

I  don't believe I was clear in my previous E-Mail. Would all chairs of state committees please let me know your E-Mail addresses and name of your committee?

Sincerely,
Erin Joy Magoon

Erin Magoon

National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Corresponding Secretary
National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Springfield Chapter President
Missouri Association of Guide Dog Users Secretary

Cell- 417-576-0037
E-mail, erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com

Seeing Eye Graduate 2004, Guide Dogs of America Graduate 2013
E-mail, Erin.magoon at gmail.com