[Nfbmo] All Committee Chairpeople.

Randy Carmack randycarmack at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 06:36:09 UTC 2017

Erin,

Here you go.  I had already compiled this information for the website.

Sincerely,

Randy Carmack

NFBMO.org Website Administrator

randycarmack at gmail.com

The current National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Committees are as
follows

*Committees*

revised: September 25, 2016
 *Blind Parents* - Chair: Carol Coulter  e-mail: cjcoulter59 at gmail.com
<cjcoulter at centurytel.net>

Jenny Carmack; Jeff Giffen; Amy Plumlee; Rita Lynch

*Data Retention* - Chair: Erin Magoon  e-mail: erin.magoon at gamil.com

Gene Coulter; Dan Flasar; Dave Hertweck; Randy Carmack

*Employment Research* - Chair: Alice Conway  e-mail: *alice*.e.*conway@*
monsanto.com <alice.e.conway at monsanto.com>

James Moynihan; Rita Lynch; Kim Killian; Julie McGinnity; Chris Tisdal;
Shelia Wright; Daniel Garcia; Dacia Cole; Dave Hertweck; Debbie Wunder;
Shawnee Korf

*Good Works* - Chair: Carol Coulter  e-mail:  cjcoulter59 at gmail.com
<cjcoulter at centurytel.net>

Jeremiah Wells; Carol Morgan

*Governmental Affairs* - Chair: Shelia Wright  e-mail: sbwright95 at gmail.com

Chris Tisdal; Dan Flasar; Gene Coulter; Dennis Miller; Ruby Polk; Rita
Lynch; Bryan Schulz; Erin Magoon; Carol Morgan; Brent Ford; Daniel Garcia;
Chris Griggs

*Membership* - Chair: Debbie Wunder  e-mail: debbiewunder at charter.net

Chris Tisdal; Jeff Giffen; Jenny Carmack; Dacia Cole; Carl Hirsch; Julie
McGinnity; ROGER Crome; Rita Lynch; Ben Vercellone; Shelia Wright; Amy
Plumlee; Holly Carneal; Mark Myers

*Public Relations* - Chair: Daniel Garcia  e-mail: dangarcia3 at gmail.com

Ruby Polk; Debbie Wunder; Jenny Carmack; Carolyn McGee; Melissa Smith;
Holly Carneal; Brittany Berk; Carie Ford; Roger Crome; Grace Warn; Larry
Arneld; Paul Weingartner

*Scholarship* - Chair: Julie McGinnity  e-mail: kaybaycar at gmail.com

Shelia Wright; Melissa Smith; Robin House; Roger Crome; Dan Keller; Erin
Magoon; Amy Plumlee

*Social Media* - Chair: Amy Plumlee  e-mail: olddrumnfb at gmail.com

Shelia Wright; Holly Carneal; Mark Myers; Dacia Cole; Bethany Bennington;
Cari Ford; Brittany Berk; Randy Carmack

*Song Committee*

Carl Hirsch; Shirley Graul; Dan Keller; Elisabeth Coulter; Brent Ford; Erin
Magoon

*Sports and Recreation* - Chair: Robin House  e-mail: robin at mindsrealm.net

Ericka Wolf; Brent Ford; Bethany Bennington; Melissa Smith; Jeff Giffen;
Rita Lynch; Debbie Wunder; Mark Myers; Dacia Cole

*Technology* - Chair: Daniel Garcia  e-mail: dangarcia3 at hotmail.com

Bryan Schulz; Dacia Cole; Don Branch; Brent Ford; Ben Vercellone; Dennis
Miller; Melissa Smith

*Ways and Means* - Chair: Carol Morgan

Shelia Wright; Jeff Giffen; Gene Fleeman; Debbie Wunder; Carol Coulter;
Brent Ford; Chris Tisdal; Jeremiah Wells; Rita Lynch; Sarita Cann
*Website* - Chair: Randy Carmack  e-mail: randycarmack at gmail.com

Daniel Garcia; Bryan Schulz; Dan Flasar; Jeff Wright; Amy Plumlee; Bethany
Bennington; Gene Coulter; Holly Carneal; Melissa Smith

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Erin Joy Magoon via Nfbmo <nfbmo at nfbnet.org