[Nfbmo] Very Exciting News!!!

Randy Carmack randycarmack at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:26:09 UTC 2017

The new NFBMO.org website has been launched.  I like to call it NFBMO.org
2.0.  This is a completely new, redesigned website.  I have gone to the
drawing board and built the website from the ground up.  Changes include a
more professional, cleaner look, an updated platform that will be used to
support possible future upgrades, an easier to navigate layout and a large
number of fixes.

Please go look at it and let me know what you think.  I can be reached at
randycarmack at gmail.com  All feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please Note, if you use a Shortcut/Favorite/Bookmark to access NFBMO.org,
you may have to update it.

Randy Carmack
NFBMO.org Website Administrator
randycarmack at gmail.com