[Nfbmo] My Deepest Apologies

Randy Carmack randycarmack at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:36:10 UTC 2017

Fellow Federationalist,

in my excitement to deploy the new website I made a mistake worthy of a
begining level programmer, a situation that was not improved by a lack of
sleep.  Not a big mistake but one that caused me to have the website down
for much longer than anticipated.  I want to assure you that during this
website outage that I was working diligantly to get the website back up.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to appologize to all of you for the
ammount of time that the site was unavalible.  This one was all my fault.

Sincerely,
Randy Carmack
NFBMO.org Website Administrator
randycarmack at gmail.com