[Nfbmo] FW: [Community-service] break out group facilitators wanted

Cory McMahon cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 11:44:14 UTC 2017

For those who will be a convention…

From: Community-Service [mailto:community-service-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Darian Smith, President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division via Community-Service
Sent: Friday, July 7, 2017 6:41 AM
Cc: Darian Smith, President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division <president at nfbcommunityservice.org>
Subject: [Community-service] break out group facilitators wanted

Last year we attempted break out group discussions.

The idea of this is simple, we would take the room and break it up into smaller groups who would be lead by a group leader. the group leader’s  job is to facilitate group discussions a small number of topics  provided them.

 After the time for small group discussion has concluded,  we would take  some time and discuss some of the discoveries the group made together.

 I am looking for for a few individuals who would be willing to serve as facilitators.

 If interested, please  email me directly.

  president at nfbcommunityservice.org <mailto:president at nfbcommunityservice.org>

Darian Smith

President, National Federation  of the Blind Community Service Division

Web: www.nfbcommunityservice.org <http://www.nfbcommunityservice.org>

Twitter: @NFB_CSD, at goldengateace

Facebook: www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision <http://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision> "

E-mail: president at nfbcommunityservice.org <mailto:president at nfbcommunityservice.org>

(415)215-9809

blindness is not what holds you back.

 “We need your service, right now, at this moment - our moment - in history. I'm not going to tell you what your role should be; that's for you to discover. But I am going to ask you to play your part; ask you to stand up; ask you to put your foot firmly into the current of history” — Barack Obama

 Help drive change for the blind .

Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!

For more information, please visit: www.carshelpingtheblind.org <http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/>  or call 1-855-659-9314

“