[Nfbmo] NFCMO: Music is a great way to get steps

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 17:07:07 UTC 2017

At the end of April Jeff and I were walking in Macken Park in North Kansas City to get our steps. What really helped me keep up with him is music. He had Pandora on his phone and we were walking to the beat of the Dance Cardio station. After that, I downloaded it to my phone and am also walking to the Dance Cardio beat. Try listening to music when doing your steps. As long as you don't do it when crossing a street, it is a great way to get higher step counts.

Regards

Daniel