[Nfbmo] NFCMO: Music is a great way to get steps

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sat Jun 10 17:21:58 UTC 2017

Daniel is right! I just walked several thousand steps barely noticing it
while listening to "ancient music" as my grandson would call it; Upbeat
songs from Bill Haley, Buddy,Holly, ELO, Doobie Brothers and Blondie for
example.
Now that I am sitting down I can feel what I did 11,000 steps by Noon; I
doubt I'll do that many before Noon ever again!
Gene