[Nfbmo] Social Media

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 16:48:01 UTC 2017

Hello federation family,

I would at this time inform everyone of the work we are planning on doing on our Facebook and Twitter page. The date for these will start today and go until April 6th.
First on our Facebook page we are running a contest through these dates above. The contest is simple. Whomever comments or shares on our Facebook post the most will win their money back for their registration fee for convention. You can earn double points if you share and comment on the same post. Anyone can participate except for social media committee members. Good Luck
Second we will be posting #whyimafederationist stories on our Facebook and twitter accounts. Facebook will be a couple times a week and Twitter we are going to go for gold and do at least once a day for the month of March. To make this happen successfully we need you stories and simple reasons why you are a federationist. Example because the federation is my second family.
Third we will be promoting convention on mondays post and on our live show every week. The live video show goes live on Facebook every wednesday at noon. Please join us on the show. We share lots of information on the show about the federation.
On Friday we highlight a member of the Missouri affiliate. Its a time to acknowledge members and share your personal stories about the member.
If anyone has questions about any information above I am happy to answer.
Thank you for your time.
Amy Plumlee
Social Media chairperson