[Nfbmo] Affiliate Board Position

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Tue Mar 7 16:55:34 UTC 2017

Greetings,
It is great to see all of the interest in the state board.  With that in mind I thought I should let my Federation family know that I am very interested in re-election to the board I believe my record speaks for itself. But, just a fewrecent highlights include  serving as the Convention Coordinator, Social Services Liaison, Rittgers Committee chair and organizing the Schwans fundraiser which has raised  in excess of $1,000.00 for the affiliate. I am currently Secretary of the Columbia and have held every position on the chapter board including President  for over 2 decades.
While I’ve been a leader in this organization for a long time it was not until very recently that  I sought a position on the state board and with  the support of my Federation Family I hope to continue to serve .
Eugene Coulter