[Nfbmo] Hotel reservation for State convention

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sat Mar 11 03:57:04 UTC 2017

The deadline is next Friday March 17. Do NOT hesitate, as usual, I have NO
confidence that I can or will extend the deadline. If there is a 1% chance
you will go make your reservation. You may cancel it up to 48 hours prior to
check-in. Call the Adams Mark Hotel  at 816-737-0200 and tell them you are
with the National Federation of the Blind and the room rate should be $87 a
night. One person was told that our code  is FBM. Let's make this a huge
convention to say thank you to Gary for nearly 40 years as our President!
Gene Coulter