[Nfbmo] Hotel reservation for State convention

Brittany B bkbsmile at msn.com
Fri Mar 17 15:30:36 UTC 2017

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Jessica S & I have our room reservation. I registered for convention a few weeks ago.

I can't wait for convention!! Excited to see everyone there! (Just 20 days until a lot of us arrive on Thursday evening for convention.)

Peace & Love,
Brittany K. Berk, Board Member/Historian
NFB of Missouri-Columbia Chapter
bkbsmile at msn.com
(573)777-2305

“Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.”
"Anything is possible if a person believes." - Mark 9:23b (NLT)