[Nfbmo] WHEREAS, the annual convention of NFBMO is coming soon; and WHEREAS, it's that time of year again...

Erin Joy Magoon erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 22:12:36 UTC 2017

Hello, everyone,

Tony Robbins said, "Resolutions only require words, results take
actions." I am looking for some of those words for convention! Anyone
who wants to submit a resolution or Constitutional amendment please
send it to me. If you are unsure how to write it, contact me and I
will help you. After we get the words, then we'll take action!

Call or text:

417-576-0037

Or E-Mail me at:

erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com

Thank you very much, and see you in a month!

Sincerely,

Erin Joy Magoon

--
Erin Joy Magoon
Seeing Eye Graduate 2004, Guide Dogs of America Graduate 2013
erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Cell Phone:
417-576-0037