[Nfbmo] {Disarmed} Reposting a Facebook post that my wife made.

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 13 19:29:36 UTC 2017

I love my webmaster, but I have to agree with you. I live in a sighted
world, and although I expect that world to make some accommodations for me,
the truth is that mostly I'm going to have to accommodate to it. Sometimes
that will mean trading favors for sighted help. Sometimes it will mean
spending extra money so that I can find technology to do what would
otherwise require site. Mostly the responsibility falls on me because the
consequences fall on me.