[Nfbmo] Draft Agenda

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 18:51:42 UTC 2017

Mr. President, these are my suggestions:

In the first paragraph, I would suggest putting a period after stockyards,
we have it all. The Kansas City Royals and Kansas City Chiefs show that we
are competitive and we are winners.

In the second paragraph, I would put a comma after measure and a comma
after past.

In the registration paragraph, page 3 thee should be a comma after
Saturday. Comma after Also in the last sentence of that para.

Page 4:

7:00 PM      Informal Gathering—unhosted, unscripted    Consider putting a
-between un and hosted.

If you reduce one line space after “The Board Room”, it will allow Grand
Salon C to be on the same page with “Business Meeting, Diabetes Action
Network”   And should also help page 5 with the same kind of issue.

If you could minimize the line spaces by one size between events on page 6,
so “Smith, Chair” would be on the same page with Melissa.

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil -- it has no point.
Author unknown

*Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to
the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for
a tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or
visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org Your donation can take the blind further.*