[Nfbmo] Draft Agenda

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 00:38:35 UTC 2017

Just for point of clarification, at what time is the call to order on Saturday?

See below (from the agenda):

General Session-Grand A, B, and C

8:30 AM	Call to order
	National Anthem, Julie McGinnity
	Moment of silence

8:20 AM	Welcome from the Kansas City Chapter-Ruby Polk, President

8:30 AM	Welcome from the Honorable Mayor Sly James

Daniel Garcia