[Nfbmo] Can Anyone Help?????????

Randy Carmack randycarmack at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 04:27:31 UTC 2017

Gene,  I own a projector and was planning on bringing it and my laptop both
to convention anyway.  Still planning on trying to stream in video and
thought that the projector would be a great idea to help all of us low
vision attendees.

So yes I got you covered.  I need to talk with you, hopefully tomorrow in
regards to streaming.  I say hopefully because if I still feel as bad as I
currently do, I will need to go see my doctor tomorrow.

Thanks,
Randy Carmack
NFBMO.org Website Administrator
randycarmack at gmail.com