[Nfbmo] {Spam?} Re: Registering for State Convention

robynwallen at juno.com robynwallen at juno.com
Wed Mar 29 01:57:57 UTC 2017

Gail is right.  Truthfully registration for most conferences is much much higher and lets be honest we all afford what we want to afford.   Bottom line if something is important enough to you then you will pay the cost no matter the price so long as it does not cause you hardship in paying important bills.   Costs are going up in general and travel cost have continued to go up in recent years.   You are still getting the best rates around and trust me from working in travel and seeing what other people pay I know its true!   No one forces anyone to register but to me going to any conference and not registering is kind of like inviting yourself to someones home for dinner partaking of their food and entertainment and not bothering to even say thank you or offering to help with the dishes or bring a dish.   Just my opinion.   Anytime you are getting something out of something pr someone you should be willing to pay it back in some way. Robyn