[Nfbmo] FW: calls are needed.

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 03:49:20 UTC 2017

Below is a message from Rita Lynch regarding a bill in the Missouri
Legislature concerning shared rides such as Uber and Lift. This bill
initially came about to help bring Uber to Jefferson City but would pave the
way for such companies to be able to operate in other areas in Missouri.
This may be helpful to many of us and it will be great have new
transportation options for all of us when we visit our capital city.

Please read what Rita has to say and act accordingly.

Thanks,

Shelia