[Nfbmo] !Touch training at state convention

Roger Crome rogerc at lifecilmo.org
Thu Mar 30 18:51:04 UTC 2017

Hello All,
Thank you Amy.  That was an excellent description of what to expect.  I would like to add one thing.  You need absolutely no martial arts background, and the techniques require very little strength.  So, even if you have multiple disabilities, you can do this.  Amy and I are excited and hope you are as well.

Roger