[Nfbmo] Reminder about the Student Devision Call Tonight

Holly Carneal hollyc2013 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 18:09:55 UTC 2017

Hi Federation family,
I just wanted to send out a reminder that the student division will be having our first meeting since convention tonight at 9 PM. We will have a discussion topic, discuss fundraiser ideas, think of how to better utilize our division's Facbook page, and decide on a new time for our calls to hopefully gain some younger members. This month our discussion topic will be about study tips, as the school year is coming to an end and most schools just had or are in the midst of their finals week.
.
The call in number is 712-432-0180. The access code will be 2017.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Thank you for your time,
Holly Carneal