[Nfbmo] National Fitness Challenge NFCMO

Melissa Smith mdsmith32811 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 23:02:21 UTC 2017

I'm right there with you. I am figuratively tied to my desk for 8 hours
a day. Not to mention that, when I come home there are other things,
like checking this email listserve, :-) that involve sitting. lol I find
my self with, at most, 3200 by the end of the work day. Some days it is
as little as 2000. This is a long way to get to 10000 by the end of the
day and still accomplish all the things that you need to do at home. I
try to walk during breaks at work, and during lunch, once I've finished
eating. But, those times just don't add up to much. I am really
interested in how folks that consistently get over 1000 steps do it,
especially while working.

Melissa Smith