[Nfbmo] Computer update

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Fri May 12 16:29:04 UTC 2017

Hello MO listers:

My computer motherboard died about ten days ago, so I have had to make some
changes. I now have an HP laptop, with windows 10, jaws 18 and outlook 16.
In the data transfer I either did not get or could not find my address book,
so any of you who might want me to gget/keep in touch with you, please send
me a not. That will help me build my address book. Anyone who has a
knowledge of HP computers might le me know. I so far know that the function
keys are a little different so I had to change some adjustments. And lest
you think I have gotten extra computer-smart, my friend at church who is a
longtime computer used and has an HP showed me how to do that.

Thanks so much and happy Mother's Day to those to whom it pertains.

Susan Ford