[Nfbmo] FW: a night at theballpark

wolf.erika102 at att.net wolf.erika102 at att.net
Thu May 11 19:57:34 UTC 2017

Dear NFB MO friends and colleagues:
Please see the below forwarded message I have just sent out to my guide dog alumni chapter-The Missouri Show Me  Dogs.  I would  like to take a moment of your time to extend  this same invitation to you all.  Please feel  free to respond if interested.
All the best to you:
Erika Wolf

Sent from Mail for Windows 10