[Nfbmo] NFCMO Fitnes Challenge It looks like Kevin is listening in

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri May 12 16:30:16 UTC 2017

From: Kevin Brousard [mailto:notification+zj4oj226t4tc at facebookmail.com]

Sent: Friday, May 12, 2017 9:56 AM

To: 2017 USABA/Anthem National Fitness Challenge

Subject: [2017 USABA/Anthem National Fitness Challenge] We all have those days when we look at our...

Kevin Brousard posted in 2017 USABA/Anthem National Fitness Challenge.

                Kevin Brousard

May 12 at 9:56am

We all have those days when we look at our schedule and say to ourselves “There is no way I am getting in my 10,000 steps for the day – I am just too busy!” Even if your time is limited, you can still squeeze in a quick and effective workout and try to hit your daily goal of 30 Active Minutes. Check out this 15-minute workout plan that will get your heart beat pumping – and you can do it at home!

http://www.shape.com/fitness/workouts/insanely-effective-15-minute-workout